• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Kegerator setup and lots of equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nat168

Reaction score
Unfortunately, life changes and brewing is no longer going to be part of mine. Getting rid of my kegerator and all my gear. Most of this stuff was purchased or built between 2012-2013. None of it has been used since spring 2015, and it's time for it to stop collecting dust. Rather than take photos of everything and post them, I will list everything and if you have an interest in a particular item, PM me and I'll send photos. All prices are negotiable. All items in Atlanta- not interested in shipping, but can meet up around the area. Cash or paypal only.
Kegerator setup:
HAIER chest freezer, will hold 6 5 gallon soda kegs and the CO2 tank with some space to spare $300
CO2 tank, 1/3 full, $50
CO2 regulator, $55
4 way CO2 splitter with lines and keg connects, $75
Analog fridge thermostat, $60
WILL PART OUT, OR COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR $500

Ball lock 5gal soda kegs, gaskets replaced 2013, $60 each (6 avail.)
Blichmann beer gun $85
Homemade hopback/hop rocket $20
Square igloo cooler mash tuns (homemade) $35 each (2 avail.)
10 gallon brew kettle (no valve, kettle only) $40
7.5 gallon brew kettle (no valve, kettle only) $35
Bayou Burner SQ14 $50
6 gallon glass carboy with handle, $30 each (2 avail)
6 gallon better bottle $25
Stainless steel wort chiller $50
Bottle cappers $20 each (2 available) will throw in some caps
Fermentor buckets with lids $10 each (2 avail)
Bottling bucket with lid $10
Auto siphon $15
Keg charger $25 will throw in box of 16g non-threaded cartridges
Starsan (22oz left) $20
Various small items:
1 gal and 1/2 gal carboys, hydrometer, airlocks, stoppers, carboy brush, floating thermometer, ph strips

Ingredients:
1 lb bag UK Fuggle, 1 lb bag Glacier hops, purchased spring 2013, always stored in freezer, original unopened bag, $15 each
Small quantities of Citra, Centennial, Magnum, vacuum sealed in freezer, will throw in if you want some of the other hops
1kg bag calcium carbonate, purchased April 2017, few tbsp used $10

Thanks for looking!
Natalie

Will you sell the shanks and taps separately ? Also are they all stainless steel ? Thanks

Updated to reflect items still available, all prices negotiable:

HAIER chest freezer, will hold 6 5 gallon kegs and CO2 tank with some space to spare $300
4 way CO2 splitter with lines and keg connects, $60
Analog fridge thermostat, $60
Ball lock 5gal soda keg, gaskets replaced 2013, $60
Homemade hopback/hop rocket $20
Square igloo cooler mash tuns (homemade) $35 each (2 avail.)
7.5 gallon brew kettle (no valve, kettle only) $35
Bayou Burner SQ14 $50
6 gallon better bottle $25
Bottle cappers $20 each (2 available) will throw in some caps
Bottling bucket with lid $10

Ingredients:
1 lb bag UK Fuggle, 1 lb bag Glacier hops, purchased spring 2013, always stored in freezer, original unopened bag, $15 each
Small quantities of Citra, Centennial, Magnum, vacuum sealed in freezer, will throw in if you want some of the other hops

Thanks for looking!
Natalie

Back