Kegerator owners, how many taps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2taps. I need to brew 15 gallons a month to keep up with demand. If I bottle a batch or have a bit of time without brewing, I end up without beer, like now. I have a saison in bottles, a stout in bottles to give away, and a pilsner lagering, but nothing on draft for another week. I typically do a double brew day to hit 15 gallons a month - one grain and one extract at the same time for a 7 hour day for 10 gallons. Fundamentally, I need a large brew kettle to do 10 gallon batches.

Some dude living in my house thinks nothing of kicking back six or eight beers on a Friday or Saturday night. Particularly on brew days. The bastard.

Only 2 taps. My wife mostly drinks red wine and I have no friends

Partially Proficient Brown ale
Foggy Old London Best Bitter

Dusseldorf Alt kegged and waiting its turn

Black Pearl Porter up next

Its interesting to see how many people keg cider. Wasn't there a poll recently on AHA that ask how many brewers also make cider? I could have sworn it wasn't a very large percentage. Now if only I could buy good english style dry cider locally...

4 perlicks and 2 nitro faucets

Apfelwein
Pale ale
Belgian Quad
Brown porter
Scottish Rye (nitro)
Imperial Stout (nitro)

Three taps between my two kegerators.

A peach apple wine and caramel apple cider on the double tap right now.

Other kegerator will be for 1/4 kegs of specialty beers once we make a trip to the right brewery.

image-2217901150.jpg

The two on the end are Nitro

image-3589413559.jpg

The only variety My wife allows but I'm good with it

Latest posts

Back