• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegerator and some cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6fiddyv

Reaction score
Yes, it is true. Due to the recent divorce, I had to downsize. My loss could by your gain... I have a 15 or so CF refridge-hold 3 cornies and a 5gal co2 tank no problem. It is about 7 yrs old/new. It is really clean and is missing all shelves except for one pull out type. It is a frost free, like I said really clean. I never even noticed a power usuage increase when I plugged it in, and my PGE was only 35-50 dollars a month with it in use with all my other apps. It will come with a 5gallon CO2 tank, some hoses and a few cornies and picnic taps. The kegs have all been used to store my brew, but now they are empty and needs a home. I live in Sonoma County-Santa Rosa California, I will sell all this for a cheap cheap price and can deliver if your close by(50 miles), but I do not deliver in house. Unless it is really easy, I will help if it is.

250.00 or best offer.

It is not drilled, its white, and is well worth it.

Send me an e-mail or ??? for more info. No I dont have pics, but I guess I could for an interested party.

Here is the link to the craigslist ad. If your from HBT I will give a better deal than posted here and there...but this is for members only. I want to give it to someone who appreciates HB and want to upgrade their output/serving. Cheers ...
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/app/1558859822.html

I am at work at this moment, I will take a few pics later tonight and post. The fridge is clean, never been drilled for taps nor is the doors dented, the only - I repeat only bit of damage is where the shelves on the lowest part of the fridge had crispers is showing wear from the previous owner-it is a bit broken and showing the inner foam, these are so small that it is not an issue if using the way I do, that is why I was so eager to get this when I bought it back then, I was taking all shelves out for use as a kegerator. The freezer is perfect, has a nice sliding pull out rack/shelf that is nice to use.

Except for the fridge shelf mounts I mention above it is in perfect shape...well some spilled beer stains and stuff from being stored in the garage...hahaha. It has been an item I just have not wanted to part with, but in the next few weeks it will have to go as I will not have room.

And I think it my be an 18cf not 15.

"Does it have a Regulator and backflow valves?"

Yes it has a regulator, no it does not have backflow valves.

Back