KegCowboy's 30 plate Wort Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkswing

Reaction score
Anybody use the 30 plate Wort Chiller from KegCowboy.com. The deal at $72 seems to be amazing, as it is at least half the price of the Therminator and has more plates than the Shirron.

Care to share any reviews/opinions?

My concerns are that there is no manufacturer listed and possibly the 304 ss, compared to the others having 316 (which is more corrosive resistant.....thinking about the repeated acid cleanings the plate chiller requires to remove particulates)

Anybody use the 30 plate Wort Chiller from KegCowboy.com. The deal at $72 seems to be amazing, as it is at least half the price of the Therminator and has more plates than the Shirron.

Care to share any reviews/opinions?

My concerns are that there is no manufacturer listed and possibly the 304 ss, compared to the others having 316 (which is more corrosive resistant.....thinking about the repeated acid cleanings the plate chiller requires to remove particulates)

Nevermind the fact I purchased mine on Ebay. Support the HBT Vendor that's selling it for the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on supporting the LHBS. I have found them for around that cheap on ebay but that place's price sounds on point. I would go with theirs if the price were at all comparable.

Back