Kegco K309

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a K309 with a digital display. Mine is the K309SS, but it only goes to 50F.

I double checked before I posted. They might have changed the firmware after I bought mine. I bought mine in September of last year.

I haven't actually tried turning it up... just did it now and it goes up to 75F. The only difference between K309B and K309SS is the outside finish, B is the black cabinet, SS is the stainless steel cabinet, other than that all 309's should be the same equipment other than tower options.

On a side note, my power went out today for like 10 seconds and the K309 reset to 5C (41F). So it appears there is no memory backup for temp settings.

If anyone is wondering, you can fit 3 kegs, 1 CO2 bottle, 1 nitro bottle, regulators, and tower cooling fan. Also, the 1/2" hose for the cooling fan + 3 beer lines fit in the tower too.

I'm considering purchasing the same one in the next few months. My plan is to have a secondary regulator with three ports. I want to drink out of two of them and carbonate/age on the other.. Something like this person did.See picture.
my question is will I be able to fit everything in there with my CO2 tank and primary regulator?View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1470087217.645832.jpg

I just can't tell if he has three kegs in there or not. If he does, this is pretty much the exact set up I'm looking for. I'll be getting the more beer slim torpedo kegs as well.

If anyone is wondering, you can fit 3 kegs, 1 CO2 bottle, 1 nitro bottle, regulators, and tower cooling fan. Also, the 1/2" hose for the cooling fan + 3 beer lines fit in the tower too.

I'm considering purchasing the same one in the next few months. My plan is to have a secondary regulator with three ports. I want to drink out of two of them and carbonate/age on the other.. Something like this person did.See picture.
my question is will I be able to fit everything in there with my CO2 tank and primary regulator?View attachment 364606

I just can't tell if he has three kegs in there or not. If he does, this is pretty much the exact set up I'm looking for. I'll be getting the more beer slim torpedo kegs as well.

Yep, I have the same triple regulator; it's tight, but it'll all fit. Can post some pics if you need.

my question is will I be able to fit everything in there with my CO2 tank and primary regulator?View attachment 364606

I'm considering getting the Kegco K309 with a triple tap, mostly for homebrew but with the occasional commercial keg on tap. I understand it can fit three corny kegs or two 1/6 barrel kegs, but I'm wondering what kind of mixed configuration of them would be possible. Would two corny kegs and a single sixtel fit? How about two sixtels and a single corny?

Sorry to revive an such an old thread, appreciate any info from someone who owns one as it wasn't super clear which configurations would be possible. Thanks!

I've never had an issue with any configuration. You can definitely put 2 sixth barrels in the front and 1 corny in the back with room for 2 gas tanks. Not 100% certain you can put three sixth barrels as I haven't tried, but I made an CAD drawing where you can move around the kegs and see for yourself. Happy to share if you like.

I'm considering getting the Kegco K309 with a triple tap, mostly for homebrew but with the occasional commercial keg on tap. I understand it can fit three corny kegs or two 1/6 barrel kegs, but I'm wondering what kind of mixed configuration of them would be possible. Would two corny kegs and a single sixtel fit? How about two sixtels and a single corny?

Sorry to revive an such an old thread, appreciate any info from someone who owns one as it wasn't super clear which configurations would be possible. Thanks!

Thanks, the main thing I wanted to know was whether I could have 2 commercial sixths and a corny homebrew fit at the same time. The specs on the Kegco website makes it seem like three 1/6s won't fit. Also good to know that 2 gas tanks fit as I'll have an additional nitro tank, thought I would have had to run that out the back and keep it outside.

I've never had an issue with any configuration. You can definitely put 2 sixth barrels in the front and 1 corny in the back with room for 2 gas tanks. Not 100% certain you can put three sixth barrels as I haven't tried, but I made an CAD drawing where you can move around the kegs and see for yourself. Happy to share if you like.

So speaking of reviving an old thread how are your 309's holding up? I am looking at this model as well and want to make sure everyone is happy...

Back