Keg Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airborneguy

Retired and Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A few hours ago my cousin sent me this picture:
C3838634-83E5-4973-B984-E9017C813475.jpeg

…he says he can’t fit them in his car. Thankfully my friend who lives on that very block was just about to leave to come to my house! Score!!!

3 pin lock and 3 ball lock kegs!
0FAA198D-455B-450D-B42B-491903AA0002.jpeg

What kind of car does your cousin can't fit some corny kegs? I'm thinking 6 cornie kegs = about 1 person.
He’s a pain first off, second he claimed he had his whole family with him. I can’t complain though because I wouldn’t have seen him for a few days anyway. My friend on the block was literally leaving for my house at the same moment. The stars aligned!

He’s a pain first off, second he claimed he had his whole family with him. I can’t complain though because I wouldn’t have seen him for a few days anyway. My friend on the block was literally leaving for my house at the same moment. The stars aligned!
Ah right. Been a while since I had a car load of kids, but that would have been an issue. Good luck with the kegs.

Half of them are full of mixers, tonic water, some lemon mix, and syrup. With it getting cold here finally, I probably won’t be able to clean them for awhile.

Come on kids! Grab a keg, and give it a hug!

Man! You are one lucky dude!

I just paid about $180, including shipping, for two Ball Lock Cornys! They're nice, but FREE would have been better! :D

BTW I ended up selling 2 of the ball locks and both pin locks. I know things can always change, but I have seven 5 gallon kegs and two 2.5 gallon shorties. I rarely even have two waiting to go into the keezer, meaning at worst I get down to 2 empties.

Back