Keg King Brewing & Dispensing Equipment Headed Stateside in Early 2020!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keg king

Keg King
Reaction score
We're really pleased to announce that our Keg King products are going to be available in the USA very soon! Our affordable and easy to use range of pressure fermenters and kegerators are coming your way, as are some of our other new items and accessories.

You can have a look at our products here: https://www.keg-king.com.au/ in the meantime, but it won't be long until we are able to announce availability through our distributors over in the States.

We're planning a giveaway here on Homebrew Talk where you'll get a chance at a major prize kit for entering.

We're all about keeping brewing and dispensing easy, affordable, accessible and fun and we're really stoked to be a part of the community here on Homebrew Talk.

Feel free to hit us up with questions about our products, processes and upcoming releases.

Cheers Brewers!

Great stuff KK. As a Melbourne local and living only 15 mins away from KK I can honestly say you guys in the US are going to be very happy with the great range of products KK sell and also continue to research and develop for the home brewer.

Will, Daniel, Yuri and the guys do a fantastic job of looking after their customers. No affiliation, just a very happy customer for almost 10 years now.

Have they fixed the quality issues with those? I saw a lot about leaking threads, etc.

Have they fixed the quality issues with those? I saw a lot about leaking threads, etc.
G3 Fermenter Kings, Snub Nose Pressure Fermenters and our new 60L fermenters are all performing extremely well world wide. We even have a new fermenter keg called Fermenter King Junior that is a hit with users because of it's small size of 20 litres. They work as a keg or a fermenter, are crystal clear and feature a floating dip tube for clear transferring of the beverage without pulling up the sediment from the bottom.

Are you referring to the Fermzilla. I had one and that would be an accurate assessment of mine. My fermentasaurus on the other hand usually works quite well.

Great stuff KK. As a Melbourne local and living only 15 mins away from KK I can honestly say you guys in the US are going to be very happy with the great range of products KK sell and also continue to research and develop for the home brewer.

Will, Daniel, Yuri and the guys do a fantastic job of looking after their customers. No affiliation, just a very happy customer for almost 10 years now.

That is a fantastic comment to receive from a client. Thank you so much

Are these the Fermentasaurus guys?

Yes we used to call them Fermentasaurus but others used our name and we got a bit sick of the reptilian aspect to this so now we just call them Fermenter King. They come in 3 sizes as a 5 gallon, 10 gallon and 17 gallon (hope I got the maths right - 20, 35 and 60 litre). They have the best clarity and burst pressure of PET vessels on the market. Each one is individually tested. They do not fall apart or blow up.

upload_2020-3-21_21-26-58.png

upload_2020-3-21_21-26-58.jpeg

This is a Fermzilla. Not mine because I could never get liquid tight much less air tight.

View attachment 672212
View attachment 672211

This is a Fermzilla. Not mine because I could never get liquid tight much less air tight.

That is indeed a sight no home brewer ever wants to see and we test each of our tanks to a minimum of 5 bar. Our tanks are made by the patented CYPET equipment which avoids the re-heating of the PET and is basically a single stage operation whereby liquid PET is transformed into the clearest and strongest tanks on the market. Most larger blown vessels are made by reheating an injection moulded preform and this leads to poor quality polymerisation giving less clarity and integrity. Our junior Fermenter King units are achieving burst pressures of around 10 bar. Even our largest 17 gallon tank has already gone to 5 bar which was the current limit until we get a stronger neck fitting to take it through until it explodes. We expect them to go to at least 7 bar. There is no competitive PET product that does this.

This is their Fermenter King junior. Great for pressure fermenting with a spunding valve and then serving direct from the fermenter. Fits in my kegerator nicely.

I wanted a spare keg and a spare fermenter and brought one of these so I have both.

IMG_4856.JPG

@Will Fiala, I sent you a PM of an individual that you should reach out to regarding a test run....a true professional. Good luck!

Ditto. I already use a similar setup with a traditional corny keg. Pretty much identical except it's entirely opaque. :)

So far we have not sent any of the Fermenter King Juniors to the US so I might be looking for a couple of people willing to give them a test run there. Anyone volunteering?
I'd be interested for sure. I have my birthday coming up and I keep going back and forth between a few fermenters to finally allow me to do pressured fermentation as well as closed transfers.

If you ever want a Canadian tester you can send a junior my way :) Any word on a Canadian distributor or just US for now?

We're currently working with a couple of interested distributors there but it might take a bit of patience before we can get through this current global situation.
Good news, and completely understandable!

I've always heard great things-- Really interested in checking you guys out, especially since I may be making a new Kegerator purchase soon. Just out of curiosity, have you guys ever sold under a different label in the US similar to what Kegland does?

G3 Fermenter Kings, Snub Nose Pressure Fermenters and our new 60L fermenters are all performing extremely well world wide. We even have a new fermenter keg called Fermenter King Junior that is a hit with users because of it's small size of 20 litres. They work as a keg or a fermenter, are crystal clear and feature a floating dip tube for clear transferring of the beverage without pulling up the sediment from the bottom.
Is there any update to when these will be available in the states? I just got the okay from the Mrs to expand and I really prefer the footprint of these over the all-rounder or snub-nose.

I use the Kegmenter 50l Keg with 4" tri-clamp for fermenting and I love the ease of use esp. cleanup afterwards. I could use another, and once these are readily available in the states that would be awesome. I think I got mine from Williams, and man do they make life easier.. 10-12 gal batches in a 1/2bbl fermenter means no exploding krausen, SS with a built in PRV means no risk of explosion, the lid with the floating dip tube means pressure transfers without trub, and the 4" port makes it easy(er) to clean.
I would love one with a 6" port so I could get my arm all the way in without worrying if I have to take a trip to get the keg cut off my arm(so I guess suggestion).
These are great for all brewing, but it has also allowed me to try out some of the no-chill brewing to save some water. I haven't tried, but I guess with the foating dip tube, one could ferment, crash and serve without any transfer at all.. Talk about a LoDO dream.. With direct heat, you could even (with a thin enough bag) BiaB, boil, cool(with an immersion chiller), ferment, crash, carb and serve, and if you put the tap in your mouth(full of water to purge) have the lowest of LoDO beers.

So I second the question of when they will be available in the states on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Will you have replacement bodies available for all models? The bodies are only pressure certified for 2 years, and while you do sell a hydrotesting kit, it would be great to know that we can replace them if something happens vs. having to buy the whole thing again. For the record I own 2 Snub Nose which have been fantastic.

Will you have replacement bodies available for all models? The bodies are only pressure certified for 2 years, and while you do sell a hydrotesting kit, it would be great to know that we can replace them if something happens vs. having to buy the whole thing again. For the record I own 2 Snub Nose which have been fantastic.
Replacement bodies are available but we still need to find a serious business capable of importing them to the USA.

Back