• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Keg fridge for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveHeff

Reaction score
For sale is my keg fridge equipped with 2 ball lock kegs, plumbing, 5# co2 tank, standard taps, and a nice little baseplate (see photos). I have unfortunately hit a rough patch at work and selling is a must. Local pickup only. Full size fridge with freezer on top. Everything works as it should with no issues. Built approx. 3 years ago. Lines are regularly cleaned after every brew. No leaks or problems to speak of. Asking $475. Please don't judge me on the BL in the fridge...some people just don't enjoy good home-brew.

Also comes with the regulator which can control both kegs independently.

Located in southern NH, 20 mins to MA boarder and 1 hour to Boston.

Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 12.17.39 PM.png

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

Yes it's active. My MacBook cropped out on me a few weeks ago and I haven't had easy access. I'll respond via PM. Sorry.

Still active. My computer cropped out on me a few weeks ago. I haven't had computer access since then. Sorry for the confusion.

Back