Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02RedWS6TA

Reaction score
I haven't posted here before but I did a bunch of research here before building my keezer so I figured I'd at least post up a picture.

It's ready for beer but I need to sand the front of it and re-stain it and clear it. Sorry for the crap photo but my phone is th easiest camera :) .

It's a 14.8 cuft GE freezer using a lover controller, perlick faucets, and will probably house just 2 1/6 barrels for awhile. I'd like to get into home brewing this winter.

keezer1.jpg

I will post better pictures when it's finished :)

Photo may be fuzzy, but that Keezer looks great. Do you have build photos?

And about 5 minutes ago this happened

keezer6.jpg

Little to much foam but I started a little high on the pressure. Should have it adjusted soon but I'm done lifting the top by myself, it's heavy to say the least.

I know the photos don't show great detail but the front without sanding or staining looks f-ing great already. I'm sure it'll look even better with the stain on it. I'm surprised that someone actually built a keezer BEFORE they started home brewing. Very impressive build!

She's a beauty! I like how you tiled and grouted on the top no wonder she's a little top heavy. Got any pics of the inside?

Back