Keezer recommendation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdphillips73

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im looking for suggestions on what size freezer to get.

I would like to be able to put 4 kegs and the co2 bottle inside of the freezer.

thanks!

Pretty sure this is the reference thread you need, its not showing the pics on my phone for some reason though. Ill check what size mine is when i get home, i think its 5.2 and holds 4 with room for co2 and bottles

Pretty sure this is the reference thread you need, its not showing the pics on my phone for some reason though. Ill check what size mine is when i get home, i think its 5.2 and holds 4 with room for co2 and bottles

Thanks! i dont see the link tho

I have an 8.8 cuft and can fit 4 (5 gallon) in the lower part and a CO2 bottle aswell as a 2.5gal on the upper portion.

Curious why you would spend the extra for this model when there are similar normally prices <200.00 at home depot/ big box stores?

believe it or not... home depot is the only store in my town that sells them and they dont keep any in stock, except for the display models and they want to charge 50 bucks to ship to store. to heck with that.

Back