Keezer Build With Pictures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beecha

Reaction score
After finding out that I couldn't post pictures on this website I went and signed up for photo bucket so I could share this project with you guys.

KeezerProgress001.jpg

KeezerProgress002.jpg

KeezerProgress003.jpg

KeezerProgress004.jpg

KeezerProgress005.jpg

Updates soon! Enjoy!

Here are some updates

100_6540.jpg

100_6541.jpg

I clicked on the Insert Image and this is what I get so I dont know what is going on!

Very nice build. Looking forward to more pics.
FYI, If you rest your curser on the image in photobucket then a drop down menu occurs. The forth line is the "img code" just copy & paste that line into your post.
Cheers.
-David

Here are some updates

100_6540.jpg

100_6541.jpg

I clicked on the Insert Image and this is what I get so I dont know what is going on!

Nice job! The reason the images are not appearing for you is that there is a minimum number of posts required before this will work. I believe it's on the order of 25 posts. After that posting pics will work without any problem.

Cheers.

Its 5.5cu ft freezer and it will hold three cornies but I only had one tap to start off with. Hopefully I can empty kegs fast enough to warrent getting another tap or two. I am just finishing up on placing the tiles and will grout later on today so ill post up some pictures later today or tomorrow.

You don't need to be able to empty the kegs fast enough, it's filling them up that's important. The more styles on tap the better. I like hoppy beers, my wife likes stouts, some of my friends like more mild stuff - you get the picture.

Its 5.5cu ft freezer and it will hold three cornies but I only had one tap to start off with. Hopefully I can empty kegs fast enough to warrent getting another tap or two. I am just finishing up on placing the tiles and will grout later on today so ill post up some pictures later today or tomorrow.
is definitely not the problem to justify muliple taps. It's keeping them filled. I planned a 3 tap one and built it. I'm having a hard enough time keeping one constant.
I started brewing what I though other people would enjoy. Screw that. I'm the one brewing and doing all the work. I'm brewing what I want to drink. SWMBO will drink it all and be happy and screw my firends. If they want beer they can drink what I have or bring their own. If I get to the point of 4-5 kegs in the pipeline, maybe I'll consider a group friendly brew. But I doubt it.

I have finished the top portion of the keezer with the tiles and grout. I also threw a Hazelnut brown in there to make sure the draught system works as it should.

100_6561.jpg

100_6562.jpg

100_6562.jpg

regular size glass fit under the tap but anything taller than a normal glass wont. I should have made the coffin box taller but live and learn.

Back