Keep Nebraska Brewtiful

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-Boss

Reaction score
Wats up from Eagle Ne? Around here these rednecks dont drink it un less its in a blue and chrome can. Been a HB since Feb of 08, and like most, I am HOOKED. A year before that i was your regular big 3 drinker. Now HB is all me and my best friend (nikolausxx)think/talk/do. I beagn with a handful of extracts just to get my feet wet. Then I just dove on in headfirst. Built a MT, HLT, and kettle out what i had to work with. I am a plumber, so all the valves, fittings, and copper manifold stuff was easy.

I am almost done with my brewing sculpture; 8 gal keggle HLT on a propane turkey fryer base, MT picnic cooler with copper manifold, and a 16 gal keggle on a homemade stand with a natural gas 32 tip wok burner. Built a wood stand with a shelf and running water to fill the HLT and run the chiller.

Brew On Bitchaz

Hell ya. Cant wait to start the 10 gallon batches! Too bad the rednecks we know, dont drink anything worth a crap!

I dont personally enjoy it too often. I prefer a porter/stout, or a pale ale ipa style of beer. Have been dabling in wheat also.

Back