Kansas City Brewers Wanted!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hagelslag

Reaction score
Kansas City Brewers! It's that time of year again! The KC Nanobrew Festival!

At this time, we have reached our maximum capacity for brewers. We would still love for you to join us at the festival by purchasing tickets on our website. Thank you for your interest! Please post in this forum or email me with any questions.

Thanks. :mug:

Tickets to the 2012 KC Nanobrewfest are now available for pre-purchase via our website!
http://www.kcnanobrewfest.com/

Reserve your ticket now to avoid missing out on sampling some amazing brews. The number of available tickets is limited - once we're sold out, you'll have to find somewhere else to drown your sorrows.

I am interested in this.
So you can either attend as a homebrewer and bring your beers for people to try or attend as a "taster"?
If you attend as a brewer how many 5g ball lock kegs are required?

I am interested in this.
So you can either attend as a homebrewer and bring your beers for people to try or attend as a "taster"?

Wanting to know this as well. If I have to bring 20 gallons in a ball lock for 1 batch......... :(

I need to talk to the wife about this.

Will be there to try all the wonderful brews as I am a newb and don't have a setup for kegs as of yet. Looks like a fantastic event.

I am interested in this.

If you want to register as a homebrewer we need you register on the website, send me a PM, or email [email protected]. Each brewer is required to bring a min of 1 keg. The first 5 gallon keg pays for your admission into the festival. Each additional keg = 1 admission. Please submit different beers we are looking for variety not quantity. Min 1 keg per brewer and Max of 3.

*registration on the site does not guarantee you've been selected. We will notify you.

If you are attending as a taster you need to purchase a ticket via the website. Tickets are limited and can sell out so we suggest you get them as soon as possible.

I'm hoping to enter, just depends if my vacation request is granted. I've been following on FB (Eye for an Eye Brewing Company), and if I get in I plan on bringing a Nut Brown and a Rye Pale Ale...unless you already have similar beers entered. I can also do a honey wheat or IPA

I'm hoping to enter, just depends if my vacation request is granted. I've been following on FB (Eye for an Eye Brewing Company), and if I get in I plan on bringing a Nut Brown and a Rye Pale Ale...unless you already have similar beers entered. I can also do a honey wheat or IPA

Great! Register via the website as soon as you know your plans. Hope to hear from you!

Man I wish I could go to something like this. Downfall of living in northern Canada I guess. I'm the only homebrewer I know!

Back