Just wanted to put in a good word for MoreBeer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beernardo

Reaction score
No affiliation, but I figured I'd share this, because honest vendors deserve the credit.

Earlier in the week I ordered an oxygen system from MoreBeer, because it was a Deal of the Day. As I needed a bunch of odds and ends here and there, I was on the cart a little while. So while the coupon was showing as valid, I may have been beaten to the punch by others ordering the last couple of DOD's. My cart had totaled up to around $80, and when I got the package, I was surprised to see on the invoice that the total was $93. Apparently, when I finalized the order, the coupon had disappeared and I hadn't noticed.

Anyway, long story short, I called MB today, explained the issue, and they retroactively applied the coupon, no problem. Didn't give me any issue about "Oh, it's a limited number, you need to be fast, too bad..." Customer service guy commiserated with my situation, and just put the money right back on my credit card. Classy move. Cheers to MoreBeer.

I had the exact same experience with MoreBeer on a stirplate. The used corny keg I bought from them is the only one of my 4 that I didn't have to completely refurbish. They are awesome.

Latest posts

Back