Pittsburgh/Western Group Buy #7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck, I'll take a quarter split of the rye. We use it in some of our funky and sours. Maybe I'll make a roggenbier.

What the heck, I'll take a quarter split of the rye. We use it in some of our funky and sours. Maybe I'll make a roggenbier.

Jags, if you dont want it, i'll be happy to take it, my portion of the group buy is pretty light right now.

Kyle, thanks once again for setting this up. I'm sure i'm not the only one that really apprecitates all the work you're doing.
I'll take the other 1/4 sack if its still available.

-Willie Chu

brewguyver said:
Ok - 1/4 to jags and 1/4 to grizy

FYI - I'm a dumb@zz and didn't add the rye into your totals - we can settle up on distribution day, or I you can just grab the price per pound off the "locked price per full" tab

Bear in mind that's a 55# sack.

Grizzy - I didn't have anything on the order for you, so I think you get the grain plus cash back.

bnmir said:
Invoices were sent, let's get them paid so the order can be placed.

Figure it's about 3-4 day turn around once the order gets placed from processing to delivery. If we get most payments in this week we're probably looking at delivery on the 30th or 31st.

Paid!

brewguyver- I'm off the entire week from, so unless something major breaks at work, I can give you a hand with setting/splitting everything up when the shipment comes in.

Paid; thanks! Would we be looking at a weekend pickup, most likely? (Coming in from Buffalo here)
-beermethatbeer

I put in for some PBW, 1/4 sack, 11 lbs or so. Guess there wasnt enough demand for a full bag. Would there be anyone willing to sell me some? 5-10 lbs or whatever you have?

Thanks
William

FYI - I'm a dumb@zz and didn't add the rye into your totals - we can settle up on distribution day, or I you can just grab the price per pound off the "locked price per full" tab

Bear in mind that's a 55# sack.

Grizzy - I didn't have anything on the order for you, so I think you get the grain plus cash back.

Grizybaer said:
I put in for some PBW, 1/4 sack, 11 lbs or so. Guess there wasnt enough demand for a full bag. Would there be anyone willing to sell me some? 5-10 lbs or whatever you have?

Thanks
William

I can probably do 5# or so. I'll check what I have when I get back from work tonight.

I'm in need of PBW also. I was in on the unordered split also. If anyone has too much I also would be able to take it off your hands.

5lbs of pbw would be great, let me know if u need a container though a thick plastic bag should be fine

decoleur said:
Looking to get in on the next Group Buy and want to make sure I am not in another Junk Folder.

Thanks in Advance!

decoleur

Not in a junk folder - just been swamped with the holidays and haven't had access to my computer (just the iPhone). Promise I'll get back to you by Monday.

thanks to all who helped with the stacking and splitting. I look forward to the next buy. i'll try to make the tasting on the next round. it was nice to meet some of the other members that i haven't met yet.

For those of you who can stick around for beer, I have 17 uncarbonated beers from the EBY Brett experiment that I could use help evaluating them for "tasting 1" (uncarbonated at bottling). Unfortunately I've been on antibiotics for a few days and can't do it myself.

Basic procedure is to pour sample into hydrometer jar, check FG, color, etc. and then everyone who wants one tastes it and fills out the google doc sheet linked below.

I'm also bringing slurry samples from most of the beers for folks who want to bring some home.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lu0d8bc-FyuKdlT5YZMRTsxymF-MMyUP-C9AhwKx5V8/viewform

Back