Just tried my first true AG batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
And wow... This beer is titolas. I dont know if its the fact that its AG, or if its a beer that I truly like or what - but its awesome! My last 2 batches were mini mashes, and I actually mashed one of them in my MLT to give it a test run. Both are decent beers, but both are not daily drinkers.

My latest batch was my first true AG batch, and I even went so far as to dry hop it in the keg. Just had a pour of it today and it is wonderful, little cloudy, but wonderful. (Who cares about little cloudy though!)

This keg isnt going to last long... (Which makes me sad) I need to hurry up and get my ass in gear and brew my next batch thats been sitting there waiting for me! (For over a month now) :drunk:
-Me

Cheers - this makes me want to drink mine as well... Only had a taste of my first AG during primary to secondary transfer. In a week I plan on downing a bit of it though - hope mine turns out as pleasing as yours!

Latest posts

Back