Just some brew say pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erick0619

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416344914.389341.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1416344973.150259.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1416345028.736148.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1416345052.586758.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1416345070.266218.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1416345091.747275.jpg

Wlp002
10.5 2row
1.25 Munich
.75 c40
.5 c20

2.75oz willamette at 60

2.5oz in the "whirpool"

5oz willamette dryhop 7 days before bottling.

Sitting comfortably at 67f

It's the batch number three from the ballast point homework series.

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

looks & sounds to be a earthy, floral pale ale? I just put 12 bottles of my PM dampfbier v2 in the fridge for Thanksgiving. Cool enough in here now that they're nicely carbed, clear & pretty good already. But a bit of lagering in the fridge should crisp them up a bit by then. Nasdarovie! :mug:

Along with earthy and floral I'm hoping for tasty :) and I've seen a few of your posts talking about the progress of your dampfbier how's it tasting this time Round? Salud!

wasn't the old recipe for lagunitas IPA mostly willamette? sounds good though!!

Along with earthy and floral I'm hoping for tasty :) and I've seen a few of your posts talking about the progress of your dampfbier how's it tasting this time Round? Salud!

I'm drinking a few to warm these old bones in teen or less temps with howling winds atm. Good flavor balance, carbonation is decent for right outta the box in a cold room. Head is good. Tastes like it'll have a nice crispness come Thanksgiving. Color is really close to German examples I've seen. This is darn good. I'd like to try yours with all that willamette. Actually sounds like the off-beat stuff I've done...

wasn't the old recipe for lagunitas IPA mostly willamette? sounds good though!!

I'm drinking a few to warm these old bones in teen or less temps with howling winds atm. Good flavor balance, carbonation is decent for right outta the box in a cold room. Head is good. Tastes like it'll have a nice crispness come Thanksgiving. Color is really close to German examples I've seen. This is darn good. I'd like to try yours with all that willamette. Actually sounds like the off-beat stuff I've done...

Rivenin I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you and thank you!!!

Unionrdr sounds like like an excellent beer for these cold months and I'm sure we can arrange some kind of beer swap :) I've never done one.

Back