Just scored a fridge for $150

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukebrewer

Brew the brew!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just scored this fridge from CL and I couldn't be more excited. I can finally do a keggerator conversion and if only have two kegs in there at a time, I can also do lagers in there. So happy I finally got around to this since I have been so busy moving to Hawaii. On that note, where can I find some info on converting this type of fridge to a keggerator? Thanks.

-AJ

fridge.jpg

Lucky! I picked up an upright freezer today but the shelves are part of the cooling system and therefore not removable. Good luck with your build!

Locorcr: Will do

MBasile: Thanks. That sucks about the shelves not being removable, but you can still fit kegs in it, right?

Cheers all:mug:

Locorcr: Will do

MBasile: Thanks. That sucks about the shelves not being removable, but you can still fit kegs in it, right?

Cheers all:mug:

Nope, it's about the size of a large mini-fridge, so there really isn't much room. I just found though, for the same $50, a 7 cu ft chest freezer. :mug:
(I'm going to ignore the comments in the CL ad about human cryogenics because I really want to get my keezer build underway).

This is going to sound snarky - I apologize... but how do you amass over 300 posts without knowing about all those sexy kegerator threads? Be prepared to lose a few hours and turn a little green...

I've seen them before, but I couldn't find them. Even in the Project Locator thread in the DIY Projects forum there's no kegerator conversion projects listed.

Back