Just popped my first batch:)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyhood

Reaction score
Well i am enjoying my first home brew ever:) I made a pale ale and i am really happy with the results tons of carbonation when i opened it and has a little floral taste nice and flavor too:) Looks like the next batch starts this weekend!!!! :ban::mug:

Ahh it is a splendid euphoria:) Woohoooo.. well all that worrying for nothing now i understand the philosophy "Don't worry have a homebrew"!

I am jealous I have yet to taste my first will be 2 weeks in primary on

12/7/08 gonna bottle soon so it might be ready for x mas

its a hefe weizen

Very cool.....I am also jealous! I just bottled my first batch on Monday, I am looking forward to that first one, and the one after that, and the one after that...etc.......you get it:mug:

Thanks for all the congrats!!! It is great:) The beer has transformed a lot over the last 3 days.. the first beer had hints of perfume and floral tones... the next day it had a nice balance of bitterness and still had the floral hints.. and late later that night it had this great butterscotch tone to it! I am starting my 2nd batch on Monday.. basically blowing off my studies on this new hobby oo well priorities first ah? good luck to all the 1st batchers that wrote on this post!

Danke Schoen! Ich denke, dieses Hobby ist ein grosses Problem fuer meine Frau hahaha

Back