Just ordered a kegging setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISUBrew79

Reaction score
I ordered the basic 2-keg setup from Midwest Supplies today:rockin:. I'll be getting the 5.0cf Oster fridge from Best Buy soon. I'm stoked about having my own beer on tap at home! I bottled my first 8 or so batches and certainly won't miss sanitizing all the bottles and waiting weeks for brews to carb. For now, I'll just be using picnic faucets but eventually will upgrade to some kind of tower setup. My inaugural kegged brews will be BierMuncher's Cream of 3 Crops and a summer ordinary bitter. Both are in the secondary right now clearing with gelatin. I'll post some pics once i get everything up and running.

Congrats! I bought a kegerator yesterday at home depot so I'm in the club too! For $385 I couldn't pass it up.

Congrats! Best thing since sliced Bread

Kegerator_2.jpg

Tonight, I kegged the cream ale and ordinary bitter that I'll be christening my kegerator with. Hopefully I can purchase the Oster mini fridge this week so I can get my 2 cornies chilled and force carbed. I can't wait to draw the first pint!:ban:

Back