Just got my new bev air

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamming

Reaction score
:cross: man this kegerator is top of the line for sure ! It's replacing a danby that's pretty new but I really wanted a high end unit and this thing doesn't disappoint ! Love the quality of the entire unit and the cooling tower ! Going to keg a cornie ! :rockin:

and my new weiner.

first ag in new kegerator.

DSCN1808.jpg

DSCN1810.jpg

DSCN1802.jpg

DSCN1738.jpg

DSCN1812.jpg

you will be very happy with that unit. bev air makes top shelf stuff and as you are well aware of by now that the hose blowing cold air into the tower is worth its weight in gold

you will be very happy with that unit. bev air makes top shelf stuff and as you are well aware of by now that the hose blowing cold air into the tower is worth its weight in gold

Thank you for the confidence in my purchase, what sold me was the cooling tower ! But still amazed on the quality of the construction compared to others I have seen.

And my cave is still in the works so ignore the osb board, but it's 19' x 36' and a long time coming. Tv and surround was a huge wallet hit so I put off my new hobby for a year, but I have 3000 watts of klipsh and denon amazement in my cave. Mirage and velodyne subs, nothing like 119 db of 50-60hz, dark side of the moon anyone !:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

i was admiring that fermenator. Between the bev air, the fermenator and the stereo, you've got some serious bling there!

Very happy with the blichmann and would recommend anyone buying one if you get the chance, I am going to get another when my bank account allows. Not having to use a second fermenting vessel is the only way to go. :mug:

How do you control your fermentation temps with the Blichman?

The room is 66-69f all the time, and in the summer I have air. I haven't fermented any beer yet that require low temps. I do like the stainless it seems to hold temp if I have the cave door open and it gets cooler in the room.

My cave is separate from my house, has to be or the wife would go nuts from the music. Lol !

Man how would 1 tap ever be enough??

For now it's a start, but I can add more later and I am sure I will. Starting out with 2 corneys and a bev air is a good start I think. Been brewing for 2 months so in a year I will have many I am sure. :mug:

If i am not flying or brewing i am playing with my weiner ! LOL !! Oh wait maybe i dont really have a weiner "dog" :D

4 badger killers !

DSCN1073.jpg

DSCN1750.jpg

Back