Just found a case of Apfelwein

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibby33

Reaction score
About 40 bottle (345ml) just sitting on a shelf in my cellar that I don't look at much. I thought it was just empty bottles waiting to be filled. :rockin:

Not sure how old they are but I suspect around 2 years. nice and fizzy, not sweet and def got a little bit of a kick!

Now, I know I have another case missing (BeastII) that I put somewhere safe and out of the way, will need to try and find that as it is now about the same age. ...wonder if it is behind the cider :drunk:

Edit : Can't have too much though as I have to get up early to go on a poultry course!

I also found a case of some apple wine that is about a year and a half old. I made it and thought it was incredibly mediocre and gave most away but forgot about that case. It's alright, still not very interesting.

Wierd. I just found 2 cases of 8-month old apfelwiein yesterday that I forgot about. I wish I had them for 7/4 weekend, but better late then never. :mug: :ban:

Back