jeep wrangler owners lets see your rigs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a long time I had a theory that this forum was operated by the same guy who ran the Jeep owners forum I used to be a member of. I sold my YJ this spring so I have nothing of value to share anymore :(

Its a work in progress. The drivetrain is all out of it now and I am putting in a 350 chevy.
jeep1_zpsacd289fe.jpg

One day I'll be rich and will build my ground up 4-link, new framed, aluminum bodied scrambler with a blown AMC V-8. Yeah, ok. Back to work.

This is the latest custom at my dealership. 2013 Rubicon in Rock Lobster. About $10k in aftermarket. Ill send a batch of beer to anyone who wants to buy it XD. jk. it is a sweet rig though. Im just a Grand Cherokee guy trying to fit in with the cool wrangler guys :(

IMAG0063_BURST002.jpg

techbrewie said:
This is the latest custom at my dealership. 2013 Rubicon in Rock Lobster. About $10k in aftermarket. Ill send a batch of beer to anyone who wants to buy it XD. jk. it is a sweet rig though. Im just a Grand Cherokee guy trying to fit in with the cool wrangler guys :(

Sick rig !!

CoalCreekBeer said:
Absolutely, I just like to make little jabs at people who buy Jeeps (or other inferior 4x4's) and the rubber never meets dirt.

Yup, let me think. Which of my Jeeps never went offroad? Correct answer? Zero. I've had several and they have all been in the woods, sand, trails, mud, etc.

Great thread idea, some nice rigs here.

Here's my '97 Sahara

With the top, somewhere near Valley of Fire in Nevada:

osZ96kp.jpg

And without, in the Angeles National Forest east of Los Angeles, CA:

547232_4057868331085_33762683_n.jpg

I have always wanted a proper Jeep but I need another expensive hobby like I need an extra hole in my head. Between the brewing, the motorcycles, the shooting sports, and the bicycles I bleed money into my hobbies at an alarming rate. #firstworldproblems

Some really nice rigs in here!

Here's my '89 Sahara, had to sell it when we started having kids. But I will be getting back into a Jeep in the near future, either another YJ or a JKU.

driver_side.jpg

Here are mine.

'13 JKUR @ Superlift ORV Park
4" lift 1" body lift
37x13.50x20 Mud Grapplers
8562374260_28f3feda5b_c.jpg

'01 TJ @ Texas Off Road Ranch Currently for sale.
4" lift
35x12.50x15 Crushers
7862000176_1a159d1711_c.jpg

'48 CJ 2A in my garage undergoing restoration.
6846824947_d62920f1a9_b.jpg

temp_4.jpg

My 99 with skyjacker 2.5" lift, jks 1.25" BL, 33s, and Rokmen rock sliders. Near future plans are 4.73 gears to replace the stock 3.73s and locker and LSD in preparation to move to 35s next year.

Also headed up to San Antonio next weekend to check out the offroading in Marble Falls. Haven't been there yet, but I hear there are some good trails.

Back