Jamil's cream ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHouse

Reaction score
I brewed this about five weeks ago...all grain. Three weeks in primary, and two in the bottle so far. Got some ribs and chicken on the smoker, and have had about six of these so far. My only complaint is that I didn't make another five gallons the next week. This stuff is darn good! Happy Memorial Day, and thanks to all those who served!

Mine is fermenting now, I did change it up added 1lb of Honey malt, no sugar and subed some marris for the 2 row, made 15 gals and then pitched 5 with 0-5 5gals with 0-4 and 5gals with s-23 fermenting at 64f 2 days and raising to 72 by day 4
OG was 1.058

Just picked up some more pilsner, flaked corn, and liberty hops to brew another five gallons. I already have the 2 row and yeast on hand.

I didn't find this to be anything like a BMC. Sure, it's an easy drinking summer beer, but I thought it was much better than BMC.

Made this two weeks ago. Good to hear food reviews about it. Can't wait to put it in a keg! You should try Jamil's Blonde Ale supper simple and is always a hit at parties!

Ok so here are the reviews and information on Jamil's Cream Ale. I over shot my SG 1.059 FG 1.010 so that puts it at 6.42%ABV. Just a little outside of style. So I took Jamil's Cream Ale to a pool party, it had some good reviews. Then took it to the brew club meeting later that night. I did not get any bad feed back on it. SWMBO did state she likes Jamil's Blonde Ale better though. All and all it is a nice summer beer that most people can enjoy.

Latest posts

Back