it's saturday! who is ready to catch a steady buzz?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtus72

Reaction score
Alright guys thought this would be kinda cool, so if you think so to just join on in. It's saturday finally so lets drink fellas! Everybody chime in as the day progresses on how your feelin' and how that sweet ole' buzz is coming along. Alright guys lets have a great saturday and enjoy as many good brews as our bodies will allow :D

Well i'm two brews in a Sierra nevada torpedo 7.2% and a heavy seas loose cannon 7.0% and they were great. Wish I was drinking my homebrew but still needs 2 more weeks of conditioning. Come on guys I know your out there don't let me drink alone!

I am with you. Just one in however, but it is my 10~% scotch ale. Can feel it already. Next up an IPA I call Magnucade because it is made magnum nugget and cascade hoops from my own crop. :mug:

Thats what i'm talking about. That sounds awesome man! I cant wait till my hb is ready it was my first its an amber ale 5% kinda week but a good first timer. I'm on a harpoon octoberfest as we speak. :mug:

Whiskey and cokes on the horizon, along with some cider, headache for sure!

_

5% ain't bad. Means you can enjoy more in one sitting. I just cashed my honey wheat IPA (8.5%) aka "the honey badger". I replaced it with a schwarzbier (5.5%). was able to pull off a pretty good looking black and tan by mixing the two. Had no intention of having the layers. Was a delicious mix though ha.

I bet that was a great mix man. Yea i can't wait till its carbed conditioned and ready to drink. Trust me there's gonna be way more people with a bad headache in the morn than you and i bro :rockin:

Ranger is pretty good stuff. This is my first weekend without school so I am making it count. I have one more quarter left for my masters and I am getting burnt out working and going to school full time.

Homebrew therapy is all that helps so I have to drink it. Have to!

dude ranger is good thought about picking some up to day but felt wild and wanted to try some new stuff. Tried the heavy sea hop 3 ipa today and it was really good. im on my oatmeal porter now from highlands and its good feeling pretty good at the moment guys how bout ya'll?

I went to a craft brew fest in Virginia Beach a couple of months ago and fell in love with Ranger. I'm brewing my second 11gal batch tomorrow with a couple of tweaks. Doing a lot of 'research' today... feeling fine!

ahhh, nice. 1st one was a sample of my Rakel's smoked porter i bottled today. then a i had a Sierra Nevada PA, now Real Ale Coffee Porter for the remainder of the night. :tank:

sounds nice man. I bet by new years those flavors will be poppin' I'm feeling right fellas cracking into some sam adams latitude 48 ipa's now and i gtta say they are pretty darn good.

I'm a new brewer bro or I would just starting off with extract for now till i get some experience under me i dont think i'm ready for AG but when I am I'll deff need some help from guys like you! :mug:

imo Don't put off going AG too long. I waited two years before taking the plunge and regret not doing it sooner. Everyone I get started in brewing I talk into going straight to AG.

That said, you can make some awesome extract brews as well.

About to get a pint of coffee stout, which I over shot the coffee in ha. It has a good caffeine kick though to keep me rolling.

"About to get a pint of coffee stout, which I over shot the coffee in ha. It has a good caffeine kick though to keep me rolling.'

upper, downer, upper, downer...

as long as you're having fun and liking the end result. brew on!

heck yea bro! I'm gonna make the plunge soon. I actually had a black and brew tonight from sam adams there winter variety pack and it was f@%*^& awesome but I have to say he best of all was the chocolate bock. I jus cant wait till my first brew is ready!

Trying desparately to catch up. Got off work at 430, went Christmas shopping till 730. Some of my shopping. Took me near my lhbs, so beer will be brewed tomorrow.

Right now I'm sipping on some widmer O'Ryely IPA while watching A Christmas Story. Time to wrap presents and get chitty acc drunk.

Latest posts

Back