It's Me!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BackBayBrewing

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been brewing for about a year and a half and love it! Even though I am pretty new to home brewing, I definitely have the bug. I have brewed about 15 batches probably (all extract). I really want to move on to partial mash and all grain recipes, but have yet to do so because I have a pretty weak stove that has trouble boiling more than 2-3 gallons of water. I also built a kegerator using a chest freezer and keg all my home brews.

I live in Boston's Back Bay, a few blocks from Fenway Park. Maybe I'll see some of you around Boston Beer Works some time.

Welcome , may run into you at B.B.W. , don't get to a lot of games in Fenway buy always stop in for a cold one when I do.

Welcome aboard! Maybe I'll come over and sample your home brew for "Quality Control" purposes when Phish plays Fenway ;)

You should try steeping with specialty grains along with your extract. It adds a bit of character to the beer.

Welcome, there is some really good advice here.

Histo, I actually have done quite a few batches with specialty grains. I should have been a little more clear about that. I just haven't done any type of mashing because I have trouble boiling the water needed for it.

Brewguy: thanks for the link. I haven't read that so it could be a great help. Thanks

To all that are planning on being at the phish show... maybe I'll see you there. Good luck with the lottery.

Welcome from North Attleboro...keep an eye on the Brewing events section....there always seems to be a drunken gathering somewhere... ;)

Back