It is the greatest beer in ze whole world

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackinjeebs

Reaction score
Alright so maybe not the greatest but it's the best beer(s) I have had. These were my 3rd and fourth batches to date. A red ale and ipa. They are fantastic!! What's weird though is they have only been conditioning for 1 week.

Question: should I just have at them then or still wait to put them into full play? :D

Heeeeelllllllllll yeahh!! Wait. Actually no. I cant brew again for about a month due to moving. So these need to last but yeah. I am super stoked. The red ale was actually swmbo's first brew. I told her how to do it but she did it all. : D BUT YEAH. I'm hooked. This hobbie is here to stay.

Welcome to the best addiction ever....brewing. I would have a little now and spread the rest out over time.

Yeah. I know hop bitterness dwindles as time passes. About how much time does it take for bitterness to start dissipating?

Back