It is that time of year again....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drunkensatyr

Reaction score
Any of you go to the Texas Ren Fest? This weekend is opening weekend. I will be out there camping and am bringing some homebrew. Also going the weekend before Halloween and closing weekend. So are there any other die hard rennies out there?

My SWMBO used to go all the time with her roommates, and we keep meaning to head out there, but it seems year after year we just cant find the time.... Maybe this year we will actually make it out...

I hear ya. Last year was the 1st year in 12 that I haven't made it out. Sittin at work right now with my truck all packed is killin me. Oh well, just like brewing.....patience grasshopper.....

awwwww, but why be patient when you can have it all NOW!!!!:D

No, I hope to be there on some weekend, but I'll have more time to think about that when midterms are over next week.... Tell me again why I thought it was a good idea to go back to school? I kinda liked having the income and free time associated with a "real life":drunk:

I've been going to Renfaires since 1976. Mostly the North & South Faires in California. There's a one weekend Faire up here, Shrewsbury. Small, but nice. Except for the freaking beer garden! One kind of beer and you can't leave the garden with it. Granted it was Widmer's Oktoberfest this year, but I like wandering around with my brew.

Not Texas, but already attended the MN Ren Fest. Ours runs from August through the end of September though. Gets too cold up here otherwise. Was a good time. Decent beer, mead, and great greasy food!

Back