It is Friday, it is noon. What are you drinking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerrific

Reaction score
I am working at home today, finally got the kegging set-up working last night, so I couldn't help pouring my self a pint.

Northern English Brown:
10-19-07_1215.jpg
(sorry about the crappy phone picture)

yeah, not quite 9:30am around here.... I got my 2 year old boy, and I gotta go meet the SWMBO for an ultrasound in an hour. I'm gonna have to wait a bit, but I'm definitely having some smoked porter today, maybe finish off with a pale ale.

nothing yet! im working a half day of overtime. im done at 1pm and im stopping at Midwest Supplies to get more equipment and ingredients for the next brew, a nice heavy porter!

its brew night for me!

the_bird said:
... about my seventh cup of coffee (you wonder how I type so fast?)

And I thought I was the only one... Started drinking coffee at 7 and am still going strong, almost out though. :(

Had a Carolina Pale Ale with my black & bleu burger just about half an hour ago. Light, crisp, moderately hoppy. Nice.

Chad

Nada. I don't think it will go well with my Percocet. :drunk:

Post this again next Friday and I'll have brews lined up and waiting for me.

Friggin water (and I don't mean BMC) 5.25 hrs to go then it is on. Blonde, American Wheat, Apricot Wheat, and need to keg up some strawberry blonde, another batch of Apfelwein, and drop some more cascade into the IPA for dry hopping. Busy night.

I just finished a Pepsi at lunch. Unfortunately, I won't be able to have a beer until much later this evening.

Coke Zero (I'm at work).

But later tonight, I have a hot date with a bottle of Ommegang Abbey.

nothing yet, still at work. But, I made a run to the store and picked up a mix pack and a 6 of smutty nose old brown dog. Happy Friday

Pepsi at the moment... darn work!!!

I do have a hefe in the keg at home and a blue moon clone in bottles calling my name for LATE this evening.

I'm working at home today, but I missed the last 2 days because of school, so I'm really busy. I do have a couple bottles of HB Hefe in the fridge calling my name, though. I'll slay them later.

I'm about to go pour my 5th 20oz cup of coffee for the day. Stupid work . . . . But there's some Two Hearted and some HB ESB waiting at home for me. Mmmmmm.

Latest posts

Back