issues uploading pictures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So whats the trick? Every time I try to updated a picture the upload manager goes blank and sits there. I've tried different browsers with the same result, Chrome does give me a timeout error though.

I looked though the help and support section and I don't appear to be doing anything out of the ordinary, file types are right and the such. The pictures aren't that large but maybe that's the issue, is there are file size max? I could only find it for the avatar / signature pics.

So whats the trick? Every time I try to updated a picture the upload manager goes blank and sits there. I've tried different browsers with the same result, Chrome does give me a timeout error though.

I looked though the help and support section and I don't appear to be doing anything out of the ordinary, file types are right and the such. The pictures aren't that large but maybe that's the issue, is there are file size max? I could only find it for the avatar / signature pics.

file-attachment-sizes-67380.jpg

Awesome!

Do you happen to know the units of measurement, I'm assuming its bits or bytes? and the max height and width are in pixels?

Have you gone to Preview Post after selecting your file and clicking Upload? Also watch the progress of the upload at the bottom of the Upload Manager screen. The upload will only show in Preview Post.

Are you working with a PC or some other smart device?

Measurements are in pixels.

Latest posts

Back