ISO : Spencer Trappist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SandstoneCityBrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to get a 4 pack of this.

I can offer up any Ohio brews (Fat Heads, Jackie O's, Brew Kettle, Hoppin' Frog, etc) Check seekabrew for anything else that I have access to that you may want.

No KBS. I have an abyss and mirror mirror in my cellar, but I'm not looking to trade those away.

It was my understanding that the Spencer Trappist was relatively easy to come by? Am I mistaken on that?

No KBS. I have an abyss and mirror mirror in my cellar, but I'm not looking to trade those away.

It was my understanding that the Spencer Trappist was relatively easy to come by? Am I mistaken on that?

Sits on shelves in CT, wish i could stick some in the box im sending you.

It is very easy to come by but it's not cheap - $19 for a 4pk.

Hey Robo, if I sent you two Mirror Mirror and some Tasty kakes, would you send me two four packs and some Spencer Jam? I'll send the extra four pack to SSCB
They retail at 23.99 here.

I've been trying to get ahold of this beer also. 1 of only 2 trappists I haven't had.

I'll be down in ma this weekend and can pick up a 4 pack if your still interested

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Fat Heads Beauregarde’s Blue-Berry Belgo Sour, if you can get it. Don't know much about Ohio beers but I love a good sour.

Aha. Well I'm open to 'surprise me with something' as long as it's not an IPA - I'm adventurous, but not a hophead.

Back