ISO: Side Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to get any of their beers, x2. PM for details and to work out the trade based on your wants/tastes.

Hard to get people to message you for what they want instead of you offering them what you have.

SP has been pulling some pretty crazy stuff and it might help to list what bottles you have for trade.

Hard to get people to message you for what they want instead of you offering them what you have.

SP has been pulling some pretty crazy stuff and it might help to list what bottles you have for trade.

That's half the issue. I dont have any "super whalez" to trade for these so I would have to list my whole cellar to make it worth while haha. I realize I will have to trade a lot to get them but am willing to work something out with what I have/can get in order to share these beers with deserving members here. If someone wants to inquire about what I have and they are then not interested I would completely understand. It's all business here. :D

Meme-guy-staring-at-computer-screen-thinking.jpg

mmm... What do I want haha

Back