ISO: Rare

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatjonguy

Now with 57.93% more awesome!
Reaction score
If you have a Bourbon County Rare and want a box of beer in return; let me know.

Options include:
Cantillon Gueuze/Kriek/Rose 375s
2014 BT
2015 BT
2015 CR
2016 MW
Bell's 30th (apparently hard to find)
Much more...

Looking mostly at retail value to balance trade ($4$). Approx. 30,000 bottles of Rare made it to market.

I wouldn't say no to other variants or expanding.

I picked up extra BT this year to spread the love.

Still looking for a Rare. Someone has to have a spare when they distributed north of 30,000 bottles. (Edited for accuracy).

Still looking for a Rare. Someone has to have a spare when they distributed north of 50,000 bottles.

Probably closer to 30,000 bottles total. A lot of the volume they made went to kegs and experimental blends. Also, a lot of people that had extras to trade have already done so. Been seeing a lot more ISO posts for it lately too.

As a point of reference, I have traded 3.

1 for 2x Vanilla Rye
1 for Grey Monday + 2015 BA Darkness
1 with a plus for 10,11,12,13 Black Tuesday

Probably closer to 30,000 bottles total. A lot of the volume they made went to kegs and experimental blends. Also, a lot of people that had extras to trade have already done so. Been seeing a lot more ISO posts for it lately too.

As a point of reference, I have traded 3.

1 for 2x Vanilla Rye
1 for Grey Monday + 2015 BA Darkness
1 with a plus for 10,11,12,13 Black Tuesday

Cool thanks for the info!

I'll continue the search and hopefully have some weekdays from The Bruery should help.

If not, I'll live without it.

Also available: Casey East Bank, Casey Fruit Stand - Montremency. Other vintage beers from the cellar, too many to list.
Not 1:1, ratio to be determined by your choices.

Back