ISO Niko Weisse, FT Dallas or Texas area brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbude

Reaction score
I have a friend whose birthday is coming up in September. She's Greek and would love to try Niko Weisse, the tzatziki Berliner Weisse. I can trade local Dallas or Texas area bottles. I can easily get Lakewood Brewing Company, Community Brewing Company, Rahr (Blood and Honey), or cans from Deep Ellum or Four Corners. I can search for something special if you have it in mind. We do get Prairie Artisan Ales here, and sometimes Jester King. Thanks,

Maggie

Wow...little old great south bay making its name all the way in texas and illinois!?!

I know the owner and hes gonna get a kick out of this.

BTW, delicious beer. Ill check some local sources to see if I can find another bottle.

Wow...little old great south bay making its name all the way in texas and illinois!?!

I know the owner and hes gonna get a kick out of this.

BTW, delicious beer. Ill check some local sources to see if I can find another bottle.

Lol, you sent it to me Johnny...

By the way Niko asked to be my friend on Untappd after I checked it in.

Lol, you sent it to me Johnny...

By the way Niko asked to be my friend on Untappd after I checked it in.

LOL

Shows how much I keep track of my trades!

Cheers glad you liked it, yes he is a local photographer that does a lot of food/beer shoots. Apparently after shooting the brewerys promo shots for the past 3 years they decided to brew a beer with him...Very good at that.

Latest posts

Back