ISO jester king

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
Looking for atrial rubicite or any other sours not available on the west coast... I own a homebrewshop so can trade for ingredients and equipment or west coast beers.
Thanks
Kosmo

Hey man, I am from TX. Let me contact my local bottle shop and see what he can find. I'll let you know what I can get.

Do you have a more comprehensive list?

Adelbert's?

I have some commercial suicide. Also mad meg and a few others. I'll have to look when I get home.

Hey man, I am from TX. Let me contact my local bottle shop and see what he can find. I'll let you know what I can get.

Do you have a more comprehensive list?

Adelbert's?

Not really, lol. I'm in the early stages of opening a brewery with a partner and doin as much research as possible on the sours and flavor profiles. I am trying to keep it on the higher end of beer advocate

What do you have to trade? I have a RU55, Atrial, and Ol Oi. I also have some connections back in TX to have a few others sent as well. I did have an Ambree but drank it after we moved here to CA.

What do you have to trade? I have a RU55, Atrial, and Ol Oi. I also have some connections back in TX to have a few others sent as well. I did have an Ambree but drank it after we moved here to CA.

what style you lookin for??? what part of ca you in?

We just got stationed at Irwin. And the craft beer selection here = zero.

I'm looking for some good CA farmhouse and sours. Especially from RR or Bruery. We just got here and haven't had the chance to go "down the hill" yet.

i just got sanctification in, sour in the rye is out local too, i own a homebrew shop in La Verne... comeby and hang out and we can try some beers!!!

We just got stationed at Irwin. And the craft beer selection here = zero.

I'm looking for some good CA farmhouse and sours. Especially from RR or Bruery. We just got here and haven't had the chance to go "down the hill" yet.

I live in San Antonio, about 30 minutes from Jester King. I am planning a trip for next week Jester King but I think the limit is 1 per person so Ill have to see what I can walk away with. If you have any russian river sours Ill trade you.

I live in San Antonio, about 30 minutes from Jester King. I am planning a trip for next week Jester King but I think the limit is 1 per person so Ill have to see what I can walk away with. If you have any russian river sours Ill trade you.
awesome, i think i have sanctification in the closet if that will work. I was af and used to be in SA alot, too bad my love for craft and homebrew didnt come till later

I just checked jester kings website and they are not selling it right now. I'll be there this week so maybe it will change by the time I get there.

I noticed Boxer's Revenge in on the list, which is a good wheat sour ale, but that seems to be the only sour on the bottles to go list.

Latest posts

Back