ISO 3L Bottle/Fou Foune FT:Prop BA Abrax etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clopez0

Reaction score
Really looking for a cool 3L Sour possibly one like those russian river 3L. I am also looking for a cantillon Fou Foune and some Heady Topper. Prefer to trade something local from chicago for Heady (ie. zombie dust, half acre, pipeworks etc.)

Have the following to offer depending on the trade:
BA Abraxxas
King Henry
Proprieters
Backyard Rye
Cherry Rye
BCBS Coffee
13' Chocolate Rain
12' 13' Dark Lord
13' Abyss

If needed a BCBS Rare (will have to pry from my sad chicago hands)

I can't get a Russian River, but I've seen some of those giant bottles. I think one is arrogant bastard, and there's a few more.

Let me know if I should look into it, or if you're set on RR.

I found a few options for you:

1.5L Trappistes Rochefort 8
1.5L Mikkeller red/white Christmas
1.5L Gulden Draak

3L Stone Vertical Epic 12.12.12
3L Stone Double Bastard
3L Chimay Blue 2010

6L St. Bernardus Abt 12
(This one actually comes in a wooden box capable of housing a dead midget)

I think I have seen a huge bottle of Duvel at a local liquor store. IIRC it was like $150 but the shipping would be crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks for the replies! I can get the stone, chimay, st bernardus bottles from a local shop. Really looking for just sour 3L (maybe this is a ridiculous request :) ) and other normal sized cantillon sours like fou foune st lamvinus etc.

Have you checked with your bottle shop to see what they can order? My shop would order just about anything I asked for even if I only get a few bottles and they had to sell the rest. I'm sure if I wanted a large format bottle they would order whatever they could get.

I have Fou Foune and a decent amount of other stuff. I am mostly interested in the barrel aged Abraxas. Shoot me a PM if you want to work on a trade

Back