Is this kegerator and system a good price?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Testament

Reaction score
I have opportunity to buy a nice kegerator, 5 gallon keg, 2 CO2 tanks, and also comes with two tap heads all in like new condition. I have the opportunity to get this all for $300-$350.

Is this a good deal. Thanks brother brewers!

3k03pf3l75V05T45P3b132835ffa0a6ee186c.jpg
3k13o43le5W25X65R1b134a7b5e31780a1dc2.jpg

Sounds like a decent deal depends on a few variables, size of the co2 tanks, gauges no gagues..etc..

New 5 lb co2 tank is 50-70 bucks, 20lbs $100 or more, used can be found for less, gauges depend on type, one or two stage …so that's another $20-50 plus, used 5 galloon corney kegs are $20-50, and usually need a new set of gaskets. Not sure what you mean by beer tap heads, I think you are talking about the faucet? They can be anywhere from $20 to 50 new depending on who makes them and what they are made of. (Perlicks IMHO are the only way to go)…as far as the kegarator itself, also depends on condition and age? But over all I would say it sounds ok, I would offer less than what they want and go from there….make sure you know what you are getting… best of luck.

I added a couple of pics of it above. I'm going to look over it in detail before purchasing. I will take into consideration the size of the tanks and yes I believe it says that it comes with a Simpsons and Coors Light pulls. I'm not too familiar with kegging as I have only bottled so far.

Back