Is this CO2 bottle what I want?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Please take a look at the link below. THis is a CO2 canister I got from a friend that remodels restaurant he had on hand. Specifically, is the female threading the right type? Are there different types? Are there adapters to make this fit an HB regulator?

So many questions on my path to kegging.

Thanks

Click Here

That is a nitrogen tank valve. I order to use a CO2 regulator with that tank you will need this Adapter

large_a870.gif

johnsma22 said:
That is a nitrogen tank valve. I order to use a CO2 regulator with that tank you will need this

Uh oh. At least he told me it was a CO2 can. Is it possible he was wrong? Anyway to tell? It still has some pressurized gas inside.

I can't really tell. The picture is rather small and the tape measure is blocking the thread.

david_42 said:
I can't really tell. The picture is rather small and the tape measure is blocking the thread.

If you click on the "slide show" button the picture will enlarge. You can then maximize your browser window and the pic will blow up again.

I sure appreciate you taking a look. I'm new to the compressed gas world. (THough my wife might disagree)

CLICK HERE

Back