Is my airlock bubbling or my dog puking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digdan

Reaction score
Its hard to tell those sounds a part.

Thank god it was my airlock.

Fermenting yummies > Dog vomit

Another good thing about it being your airlock, is that you won't step in it.

I have 2 boxers that sleep on my couch, so weird sounds and decomposing corpse crap smells are a very common thing.

I have learned to just sleep through those sounds at 1am. It will still be there in the morning. And you know there is no way you are going to get there fast enough to stop it, maybe just in time to watch.

I have 2 boxers that sleep on my couch, so weird sounds and decomposing corpse crap smells are a very common thing.

+1 on the boxer flatulence issue.

One time I was watching my boxer as she was walking away and I she farted so hard I swear saw her "brown star" open and shut. She looked back at me with what I can only describe as a K-9 grin.

I have learned to just sleep through those sounds at 1am. It will still be there in the morning. And you know there is no way you are going to get there fast enough to stop it, maybe just in time to watch.

They always make me wake up with indigestion :(

+1 on the boxer flatulence issue.

One time I was watching my boxer as she was walking away and I she farted so hard I swear saw her "brown star" open and shut. She looked back at me with what I can only describe as a K-9 grin.

I'll be honest... I've seen a lot of odd lines on this board but that's one that has to be right near the top.

Just to test my point... picture yourself simply walking up to a co-worker and without any other set-up, just uttering those sentences and walking away.

Back