is it ok to use saaz hops for coopers heritage lager kit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spybrew

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am new to this brewing but really looking forward to get to make some decent beer. I have just bought the coopers DIY kit and came with a lager kit, thats already on the way on primary fermentation. I followed instructions to the letter, lets see how my first brew will turn.
I also ordered a coopers premium heritage lager and bought a 1.5 kg coopers can light malt extract with it. I really like staropramen beer and read somewhere in the forums that the taste from staropramen comes from the saaz hops used. I would appreciate some advice on this as i ordered some saaz hop pellets and im thinking to make hop tea and then follow the procedure kit requires. Can anyone help me on any suggestions how can i get brewing beer similar to staropramen? Is the saaz hop tea a good idea and what will the results be of that.
Any advice will be precious as i am new and want to brew a beer i will enjoy,
thank's in advance for any advice?

Back