Invitation to the Nashville Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
June 28, 2011
Invitation to Home Brewers
From: the Inaugural Nashville Beer Festival at Riverfront Park

Dear Home Brewers-
The Nashville Beer Festival would like to invite you to the Nashville Beer Festival on Saturday, October 1 at Riverfront Park, downtown Nashville. The Festival will celebrate great craft beer, fine food, live music and more- including a special emphasis on home brewers and brew education.

We currently have about 17-20 home brewers signed up. We welcome your involvement. It will be a fun weekend and a time to connect with all kinds of beer folks. Our Event Committee (25 people) welcomes home brewers and home brew clubs. Please see our website www.nashvillebeerfestival.com.

Please contact me (Jim Harwell, marketing captain, [email protected]) to let us know your interest and for more info. I will forward your info to Don Else, the home brew captain. Please feel free to apply on our website. We'd love to hear from you.

The Festival expects about 3,000 people for the fest and concert (1 pm to 11 pm). There will be great food, games, contests, first-class vendors, such as Uptown's Smoke Shop, college football and much more.

We hope to hear from you.

Jim

The Festival expects about 3,000 people for the fest and concert (1 pm to 11 pm). There will be great food, games, contests, first-class vendors, such as Uptown's Smoke Shop, college football and much more.

We hope to hear from you.

Jim

Are you still doing the split sessions? That's one of the attractions for me...getting to taste great beer with the grown ups in the afternoon session, then bailing before the rowdys get there and yak on my shoes.

Latest posts

Back