Inkbird Up to 50% Off Discount for ITC-308 Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Now we have a big promotion for ITC-308 Temperature Controller.
This activity is in order to advertise our new ITC-308 Amazon Link.
Here is the new Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074NYSHBM
25% off discount will be given to you guys if you place orders now.
We can offer you another 25% off discount if you give us good reviews with pictures in Amazon. That means you totally can get 50% off discount.
(50% discount only have 20 quota of people. You can check the link to see the reviews. You still have chance to get 50% discount if the reviews did not reach 20. Hurry up and value the chance)

The discount code is NRVFUUBP.
We will arrange your delivery from our American warehouse.
The 25% discount will be given to you directly with that code.
And later 25% discount will be given to you by Paypal after you place an order and give us the good reviews(with pictures).
Please PM me with your Paypal account and Order ID after you have done the order and good review.

ITC-308.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks,

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074NYSHBM

We can offer you another 25% off discount if you give us good reviews with pictures in Amazon. That means you totally can get 50% off discount.
(50% discount only have 20 quota of people. You can check the link to see the reviews. You still have chance to get 50% discount if the reviews did not reach 20. Hurry up and value the chance)

And later 25% discount will be given to you by Paypal after you place an order and give us the good reviews(with pictures).
Please PM me with your Paypal account and Order ID after you have done the order and good review.

ITC-308.png
link isn't working

This is the one (that you linked) that many brewers use to control fermentation chambers for precise temp control. At $28, you wont find a better deal. I just ordered a spare.

Yes, 25% off discount means you only need to pay $26.25.
And another 25% will be given to you if you give us good reviews with pictures now. That mean you only need to pay $17.5 after this. And the 50% discount only the 19 positions now. Cherish the opportunity, just place order on us.:ban:

Hey folks,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074NYSHBM

ITC-308.png

if only the cool side is needed, will the heat side kick on when the cool side turns off? I ask because the ITC1000 I have turns on the heat even when nothing is connected. Keep in mind I have nothing connected to the heat side but there is still voltage going to the until even when the cool side is off.

Is buying good reviews kosher on Amazon?

PS, I love my two itc-308s. They've been very reliable and I need a third.

are these temp probes waterproof? Not putting in the wort, but a cup of water to reduce temp fluctuations when opening fermenter or keezer.

Ordered, but won't arrive until Mid Sept ??? according to Amazon. Will deal still exist then ?

Thanks,
Jim

Update: just arrived within two days, even though Amazon said mid-Sept.

Last edited:
if only the cool side is needed, will the heat side kick on when the cool side turns off? I ask because the ITC1000 I have turns on the heat even when nothing is connected. Keep in mind I have nothing connected to the heat side but there is still voltage going to the until even when the cool side is off.

Yes, the heat side still kick on when the cool side turns off. But it can still work good with your cool side. There is no influence when the heat side is connect nothing although the heat light is on.

Back