Inkbird Up to 50% Off Discount for ITC-308 Temperature Controller

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Now we have a big promotion for ITC-308 Temperature Controller.
This activity is in order to advertise our new ITC-308 Amazon Link.
Here is the new Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074NYSHBM
25% off discount will be given to you guys if you place orders now.
We can offer you another 25% off discount if you give us good reviews with pictures in Amazon. That means you totally can get 50% off discount.
(50% discount only have 20 quota of people. You can check the link to see the reviews. You still have chance to get 50% discount if the reviews did not reach 20. Hurry up and value the chance)

The discount code is NRVFUUBP.
We will arrange your delivery from our American warehouse.
The 25% discount will be given to you directly with that code.
And later 25% discount will be given to you by Paypal after you place an order and give us the good reviews(with pictures).
Please PM me with your Paypal account and Order ID after you have done the order and good review.

Last edited by a moderator:

brew703

Reaction score
Hey folks,

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074NYSHBM

We can offer you another 25% off discount if you give us good reviews with pictures in Amazon. That means you totally can get 50% off discount.
(50% discount only have 20 quota of people. You can check the link to see the reviews. You still have chance to get 50% discount if the reviews did not reach 20. Hurry up and value the chance)

And later 25% discount will be given to you by Paypal after you place an order and give us the good reviews(with pictures).
Please PM me with your Paypal account and Order ID after you have done the order and good review.

link isn't working

Morrey

Reaction score

illin8

Reaction score
Just ordered one, can't wait to try it out...will post a review when I get it and get it installed. Thanks...

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
This is the one (that you linked) that many brewers use to control fermentation chambers for precise temp control. At $28, you wont find a better deal. I just ordered a spare.
Yes, 25% off discount means you only need to pay $26.25.
And another 25% will be given to you if you give us good reviews with pictures now. That mean you only need to pay $17.5 after this. And the 50% discount only the 19 positions now. Cherish the opportunity, just place order on us.:ban:

OP
inkbird
Reaction score

brew703

Reaction score
Hey folks,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074NYSHBM

if only the cool side is needed, will the heat side kick on when the cool side turns off? I ask because the ITC1000 I have turns on the heat even when nothing is connected. Keep in mind I have nothing connected to the heat side but there is still voltage going to the until even when the cool side is off.

Weezy

Reaction score
Is buying good reviews kosher on Amazon?

PS, I love my two itc-308s. They've been very reliable and I need a third.

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
Just placed an order on Amazon.
Thanks. When you get it and write the review. We will give you the refund as we promised. BTW, please give us your ORDER ID and REVIEW listing with your PAYPAL Account. Thanks.

Anne

PsychoBiter

Reaction score
are these temp probes waterproof? Not putting in the wort, but a cup of water to reduce temp fluctuations when opening fermenter or keezer.

UncJimmy

Reaction score
Ordered, but won't arrive until Mid Sept ??? according to Amazon. Will deal still exist then ?

Thanks,
Jim

Update: just arrived within two days, even though Amazon said mid-Sept.

Last edited:
OP
inkbird
Reaction score
Is buying good reviews kosher on Amazon?

PS, I love my two itc-308s. They've been very reliable and I need a third.
It is an activity to advertise our new 308 link. Could be like you said too :ban:

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
if only the cool side is needed, will the heat side kick on when the cool side turns off? I ask because the ITC1000 I have turns on the heat even when nothing is connected. Keep in mind I have nothing connected to the heat side but there is still voltage going to the until even when the cool side is off.
Yes, the heat side still kick on when the cool side turns off. But it can still work good with your cool side. There is no influence when the heat side is connect nothing although the heat light is on.