Inkbird ITC-1000F

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobor_8thMan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
One of the orange sliders on the side of an Inkbird ITC-1000F is slid up toward the display (front of the unit). I'm unable to slide the orange slider toward the back of the unit. I don't want to break off the orange slider as the slider holds the ITC-1000F snug when it's installed in a project box, etc.

Any suggestions on moving the orange slider. Pressing the forward facing toggle in the orange slider doesn't seem to do anything as I think the slider is too far toward the front of the unit.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Well... I got it to come off. I used a small screw driver and pushed on the rear tab thereby lifting the forward tab. Then the orange slider moved. I guess my visit to the leaning tower of Pisa in Florence, Italy, learning the history and learning how they fixed the lean wasn't for nothing.

Last edited:
lol! I have a number of the same form-factor controllers and have gotten in the same jamb on occasion.
Eventually somehow just working at it with my thumbs I've always gotten them to get unpinned.
No method to it that I could prescribe :)

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back