ing Kooker 30" Jet Burner and Cast Burner Cart-Boil & Fry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeptrey

Reaction score
How many people use the King Kooker 30" Jet Burner and Cast Burner Cart-Boil & Fry for the brew stand? My buddy has one that he got for dirt cheap, but he's using it for BIAB stuff currently with plans to expand to do a simple two vessel system. I'm kind of jealous...especially since I helped him find that thing. The jet burner is pretty awesome actually.

How many people use the King Kooker 30" Jet Burner and Cast Burner Cart-Boil & Fry for the brew stand? My buddy has one that he got for dirt cheap, but he's using it for BIAB stuff currently with plans to expand to do a simple two vessel system. I'm kind of jealous...especially since I helped him find that thing. The jet burner is pretty awesome actually.

I bought one a few years ago and loved it. I added a plywood riser to lift one burner allowing me to have a solid 3 tier system. I sold it earlier this year and regret it. For the price, you can't beat it.

image.jpg

Nice how long does your propane last on this setup? I've noticed my buddies can really burn through it quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can do about 4 full boils on a tank. I also share my tank with the grill and cook out 2-3 times per week. I have an extra tank so I swap it out if needed. I live in Hawaii so I can brew outdoors all year around. Once I move back to the mainland into a seasonal climate I'll go electric so I can brew indoors.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back