Information on Pico Brew Zymatic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl7mm

Reaction score
Hi all : I am long time home brewer and a lot looooonger beer drinker, I am trying to get my Zimatic back up and running and am looking for advice ie you tube video on how to disassemble the case so I can install new pumps. Love the system but won't circulate properly anymore, Probably a lost cause but for now they are supporting their software and online recipes etc. Would much appreciate any insight, Thanks Gl7mm Minnesota

Look on Craigslist and Ebay, I've seen the Pico-Brew systems on there cheap, you might b able to find one that works just fine.

Hi all : I am long time home brewer and a lot looooonger beer drinker, I am trying to get my Zimatic back up and running and am looking for advice ie you tube video on how to disassemble the case so I can install new pumps. Love the system but won't circulate properly anymore, Probably a lost cause but for now they are supporting their software and online recipes etc. Would much appreciate any insight, Thanks Gl7mm Minnesota
You getting overheat alarms or something else? Mike Howard has written the manual on how to too off the glycol— he’s active over in the automated brewing / Zymatic thread.

Back