Info to start a brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fracturedman

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals I am in a small business class and We have to make a business plan for a business we would like to start. we are basically building a company on paper first. So, I need help finding places I can see how much it would cost to get equipment and supplies. So, if you could help me make a list of things a brewery would need to start that would be great.

Equipment:?
Supplies:?
Space:?

I was going to suggest a book called "Brewery Planner" published by Brewers Publications: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002L0ML0O/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

In it they have business plans and templates for financial statements etc. But I see it's currently not available on Amazon. Might try to search around and see if you can find someone selling it. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a link to a sample brewery business plan for reference. But if you are looking for actual prices you would need to know the capacity of the brewery you are planning to build. Cost of equipment, supplies, and space all depend on that.

Back