in line aeration after CFC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan

Reaction score
what have you guys done? I have a stone, pump, and hepa, would like to run it into something while flowing wort out of cfc, so it aerates in the tubing on the way to the carboy.

Anyone built something like that?

I read that, but didn't see anyone working it out to use a hepa filter to keep the air clean.

does that have a stone inside it? or is it just a way to hook up a hose for a gas supply on one end (the left end in the picture on their site).

hrm, $50 for the screw-in stone.
I wonder if that can be made with other cheaper parts (and I'm not worried Stainless Steel-only or anything).

hrm, $50 for the screw-in stone.
I wonder if that can be made with other cheaper parts (and I'm not worried Stainless Steel-only or anything).

In the thread I posted above beerthirty put the tube connected to the airstone through a 1/4" compression to 1/2" brass fitting that screws into a Tee.

He says his costs were $16 plus the airstone. I found most of my pieces at Ace, but they didn't have one piece so I need to check HD for that and I should be rockin

when you get yours together (all the parts at least), can you lay them out and give me a photo? :)

Back