I'm super serious!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
OK, I know the expression is not super new, but it seems to be taking on a life of it's own these days! I"m getting super pissed off with it! If you are a normal half-intelligent sentient being that wants to be mistaken for a bleached out brain dead bimbo, then all you need to do is prefix EVERYTHING you say with the word super!

It's like, well, the other day I was in the grocery store? And the checkout girl was looking at my purchases? Well, like she said. "Mmmmmm Mushroom soup, that is super lovely."

Unrelated question:- Anyone know how to get blood off a cash register before the supervisor comes along?

Nobody, I mean NOBODY should be prefixing everything they say with the word super unless they happen to be working on a particularly effective conductor or are from the planet f#cking Krypton!

Get a life, super ********!.....Better still, get a f#cking thesaurus!

I am super sorry that you are so super annoyed by someone super vocabulary and was super excited to tell you that the fact that you are sharing is just super.

What if the word is used in this context?

Big.Gay.Al.gif

OK, I know the expression is not super new, but it seems to be taking on a life of it's own these days! I"m getting super pissed off with it! If you are a normal half-intelligent sentient being that wants to be mistaken for a bleached out brain dead bimbo, then all you need to do is prefix EVERYTHING you say with the word super!

It's like, well, the other day I was in the grocery store? And the checkout girl was looking at my purchases? Well, like she said. "Mmmmmm Mushroom soup, that is super lovely."

Unrelated question:- Anyone know how to get blood off a cash register before the supervisor comes along?

Nobody, I mean NOBODY should be prefixing everything they say with the word super unless they happen to be working on a particularly effective conductor or are from the planet f#cking Krypton!

Get a life, super ********!.....Better still, get a f#cking thesaurus!

Shouldn't that be "preface" and "prefacing"?

Just super curious.:tank:

What about using "like" EVERY THIRD WORD?!

Like, I'm totally gonna like smash my fist into the mouth of like the next teenager I have a like conversation like with.

Like, super.

Well the British do speak the English language don't they?

Maybe that's why they are no longer a super power.

I totally think this generation is totally uncreative. I mean, really, they could like, totally come up with totally different things to say.

Or maybe my generation is bad too... whatever, same difference I guess (this being the phrase I farking hate the most...)

I totally think this generation is totally uncreative. I mean, really, they could like, totally come up with totally different things to say.

Or maybe my generation is bad too... whatever, same difference I guess (this being the phrase I farking hate the most...)

Whoa, that was totally like intense.

Yeah you all took all the super good super quick replies.... so I will resort to:

What ev?

Or

Its Hella cool....

Or of course:

Radicall (I'm bring back the word RAD to my vocabulary...

This post was a super rad attempt to be like super involved in this super thread about the super word. But what ev! Its hella cool to use super... and I'm so Hawt!!!

note: I am from Krypton :)

Yeah you all took all the super good super quick replies.... so I will resort to:

What ev?

Or

Its Hella cool....

Or of course:

Radicall (I'm bring back the word RAD to my vocabulary...

This post was a super rad attempt to be like super involved in this super thread about the super word. But what ev! Its hella cool to use super... and I'm so Hawt!!!

note: I am from Krypton :)

BAA060_black_b.jpg

RAD

He's bringing it back.​

Ummm where can I buy that shirt??? It would SO super pi$$ off the SWMBO!!! Even better if it said the RAD: He's bring it back! Or it said SUPER RAD! He's starting something extreme... and its so Hawt!

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/item.asp?n=BAA060&k=BAA060&sc=FRGL

Get rad in style with the Baker Rad T-Shirt! Features of the Baker Rad T-Shirt include: Baker Logo, Radical Artwork across chest, 100% cotton for extra radicalness.

I'm always super helpful when it comes to pissing off the ladies. :D

Back