If you lost a bet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Would you rather wear a watermelon on each foot in public, or a pumpkin helmet in public for a whole day?

Pumpkin helmet, hands down.

1) You can still walk
2) Head protection
3) It's cool

...sorry for you loss to begin with because I'm assuming we are talking about you.

I'd go with the watermelon shoes. Food on your body for a full day should be as far away from my head as possible. Also, you'll be walking on them so there is the likely chance that they break up at some point and you're done with it.

Does the pumpkin helmet have jack o' lantern eyes and cutouts? If so there is only one option...

I'd take the pumpkin.

What about the 'pruny' toes? With you're feet stuck in a watermelon all day it's in inevitable. Who wants 'pruny' toes?

He says watermelon on each foot....

Does that mean his foot in the melon, or simply the melon on his foot?

With the pumpkin he said helmet which specifies his head in the pumkin. Why didn't he say watermelon shoes?

you'll be walking on them so there is the likely chance that they break up at some point and you're done with it.

Watermelon. Hands... er... feet down.

That pumpkin would smell horrendous and get your neck all sticky.

Outstanding point H-ost. I liked the idea of a pumpkin on my head, until I thought about actually putting a pumpkin on my head. I change my position.

I'd go with the watermelon.
Much rather smell a watermelon on my feet than a pumpkin 3 inches from my nose. Not to mention the slime... eeeeew

Funny concept.

Would you rather have to talk like Yoda for a day (in public) or breath like Darth Vader for a day (In Public)?

We talkin a melon duck taped to your loafers here? That's a no brainer.

Course you could go for the whole headless horseman vibe.

Would you rather wear a watermelon on each foot in public, or a pumpkin helmet in public for a whole day?

Show em what for and do both.

I'd go with the watermelon.
Much rather smell a watermelon on my feet than a pumpkin 3 inches from my nose. Not to mention the slime... eeeeew

Funny concept.

Would you rather have to talk like Yoda for a day (in public) or breath like Darth Vader for a day (In Public)?

Yoda. I'd pass out breathing like Darth Vader all day.

I'm with IXVolt, I'd pass out within an hour.

Would you rather ride an 8 year old girls bike complete with basket and tassels to work or wear a pink ballet outfit complete with tutu to go grocery shopping?

...sorry for you loss to begin with because I'm assuming we are talking about you.

I'd go with the watermelon shoes. Food on your body for a full day should be as far away from my head as possible. Also, you'll be walking on them so there is the likely chance that they break up at some point and you're done with it.

^^^^^^

Pumpkin helmet's not so bad.

pumpkin_helmet.jpg

PumpkinHeadMasters-vi(2).jpg

IMG_3433.JPG

Now, watermelon shoes... that's just ****ing weird. They wouldn't last more than five minutes, anyway.

When I bet, I bet money, booze or food...
It's usually booze & that's pretty much a win/win situation as my friends always share the booze they win, as do I.
I'd say go with the watermelon shoes; even if you have to wear them in public all day, you could always just go sit in a shady spot in the park with the melons on your feet. Just let those melons warm up before you put them on & remember to bring a flyswatter...
And POST PICS! :D
Regards, GF.

Pumpkin helmet's not so bad.

pumpkin_helmet.jpg

PumpkinHeadMasters-vi(2).jpg

IMG_3433.JPG

Now, watermelon shoes... that's just ****ing weird. They wouldn't last more than five minutes, anyway.
I believe that's the point. After they break apart you can go on with your day as normal. Myself I would rather breath like Darth Vader and ride a girls bike to work.

Tangential question:

Would you rather wear *actual* watermelons as shoes for a day, or these?

vans-classic-era-slip-on-skate-sneaker-watermelon-shoe-25126.jpg

I think I'd pick the actual watermelon; at least people looking at me would assume that I had lost a bet or something.

Watermelon ... Then I would refrigerate it and the following week have a nice BBQ invite the winners family and serve up a nice cool fruit salad .Sit back and enjoy

Tangential question:

Would you rather wear *actual* watermelons as shoes for a day, or these?

vans-classic-era-slip-on-skate-sneaker-watermelon-shoe-25126.jpg

I think I'd pick the actual watermelon; at least people looking at me would assume that I had lost a bet or something.

WINNER!!
That's just THE most awesome answer! :mug:
Regards, GF.

Back